Saturday, July 19, 2008

The new and improved....



This is the new and improved Widget the Brave. It's not the best picture (add taking proper photographs of all my creatures to the never-ending list of things I have to do). Instead of the usual heart that I put on my creatures, which I may or may not be getting a little bored of, I've added a medal of bravery. He's a prototype, I'm not sure if the kids will like him, but hopefully...

Have made a "Make Your Own: Widget the Brave" kit for him, but it doesn't currently include the ribbon/medal. One day soon, hopefully, I'll have the funds and time to get some more stock... we'll do that when we do the photos eh? I thought it might be a bit difficult for kids to make too...

Anyway, what am I still doing up eh? Markets tomorrow, bright and early, which I just like totally love on a Sunday morning.

No comments: