Monday, September 7, 2009

Spring cleaning and playing shops still

Tree mural with some more leaves on it

Oh how I wish I still had photoshop to play around with, I do miss it so.
Much as I love the red silk sheet I have been using as a tablecloth since the studio opened, I thought it was about time I tried something new, so I bought some el cheapo ones from SoLo Prices and cut them to size ;)



They also had a whole lot of pretend flowers, so I have been weaving them into my displays too


and making some large watercolours to give a bit of colour and life to le Emerald Arts





Mannequin hug?





Einstein is going to write witty things on my chalkboard






Someone scratched nice things into my tree mural already... which cheered me up after another someone stole my ipod. Well.... whadaryagunnodo?






-Emmeline








No comments: