Friday, May 16, 2008

Waste As Art exhibition

This is the beginning of one of three submissions for the Waste As Art exhibition. They have to be taken in either next tues or weds, but am aiming for tuesday so it's done :P It can be done, I swear :P

These pictures are actually the wrong way round, but that doesn't really matter. This second picture (or first if you want to be pedantic) shows the strands of cranes before they were attached to the frame. I'm working on smaller ones atm to intersperse between the larger ones, and I don't want to say too much before it's on show.... so yeah, this is the sort of thing I have been doing for the past few months if you were wondering why I dropped off the radar.

Not quite sure how I am going to suspend the whole thing though, I'm hoping they have a really big ladder, because the thing really needs to be hung. Well hung. hehe

No comments: