Sunday, June 1, 2008

Waste- opening


The completed "Everlasting Flowers". This was my interpretation of the theme "Climate Change". I'm going to make a four seasons arrangement, so I can play with composition a bit more.





The Bonsai

This artwork was the problem child. At several stages throughout development, I was convinced that it wasn't going to work, but now I think I should have never have doubted myself. It looks hot ;)




"A Month Worth of Paper" I have a couple of reservaions about this piece. Am definitely going to re-shape the bottom the strands, so that they are more even. Not flat, just even.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for leaving a comment om Folding Trees. Maybe you would like to submit a recyclec paper crane you made to this project? Just send a 800 x 600 pic to eve@foldingtrees.com and I will post it one the site and to the Flickr group.

I would love to hear from you

Eve