Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Just a quick one

To let everyone know that I haven't fallen off the edge of the earth but I have been away from the interwebs lately. The weekend before last crumbs somehow got from the bottom of my glass into my cereal and I was glutened again, had to use my epipen. It's a long story that I'll elaborate on later, but Ten is going to stay here while I go live with my parents for a while and try to get the business to a stage where I can pay my half of the rent and we can get a place of my own.

Money troubles have been a giant strain on Ten and I so this is sort of a trial separation. We're hoping that a bit of a break will enable us to see that we really do care about each other and want to live together again. But for now I can't live in a place where I'm not safe. Him having to pay for everything was creating resentment and stress, me not being able to pull my own weight was making me feel worthless and being in a place that was not our own was definitely not helping matters.

So away I go, to work hard and move back in with the parents. Great way to start my 30th year :P

-Emmeline

5 comments:

flossy-p said...

Arhh, I'm sorry to hear all this. It's okay though, it's better to take action to mend a situation that isn't working well, rather than get stuck in it and damage things completely. I think you've made a wise move.

Everything will work out great.

Renee said...

It will wok out okay sweet girl.

I think you need to concentrate on you right now.

Love you.

Renee xoox

Eliza said...

Hi Emme,

Sorry to hear you're having a rough time. Hoping things work out for you very soon. I have been at the lowest of lows and I pulled myself out. There is a light there, you might just need to dust the window xxx

Eliza

Emerald Arts said...

Thanks Flossy, you're so right, it's way better to take action. Broken hearted I may be, but already I feel like I did the right thing. Had to get out of there.

I always land on my feet.

And Renee, I will concentrate on me, ME being as AWESOME as I can possibly be. Love you too.

Both of you.

Mwah!

Emerald Arts said...

Hi Eliza, thanks for your lovely words. Thankfully I think the lows are mostly over. I kind of expected myself to be mourning of sorts, to feel awful and be crying lots. But I feel a lot better.