Friday, August 29, 2008

S. Komatsu



There are many things that make me consider leaving my beloved Newcastle and moving to Melbourne, but the greatest reason by far is the amazing S. Komatsu.

This is a Japanese restaurant that takes gluten free dining to the next level, they have a whole philosophy, which itself is interesting reading. We had lunch there when we went down in January for big day out. The food there was incredible, the chef came down from the kitchen to explain the menu, gorgeous creature, and I nearly died when I got to pair gf beer with their breadrolls and Teriyaki and god knows what else I ate there, its all a warm fuzzy haze of happiness...

haha oh god, I just re-read the above paragraph and realised what an exercise in excitability it is. How many "awesome" words can Em pack in a paragraph? Whatever, it really is that good.

Anyway, I got an email from the restaurant today pointing me towards a new section on their website... INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS! I can learn how to cook their breadrolls myself! *Swoons*

The video can be found here:
http://www.nexgeneats.com//s.komatsu/images/rice%20bread%20video.html

The website for the restaurant is here:
http://www.nexgeneats.com/s.komatsu/bistro.html

No comments: