Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Ooooh I so definitely have to see this show....

I don't know how many of you have seen the science show where they make working models of the human body and then disect them (that isn't how you spell it I know, but I am in a rush)... well it seems I am not the only one who thinks it's cool.... Jamie Oliver likes it too and has used him in his latest tv special:

One of the most amazing parts of the show is when the famous German doctor, Gunther von Hagens, performs an autopsy on a 25-stone man who literally ate himself to death. It's not pretty but I urge you not to turn away because the fascinating insight into what our diets are doing to our insides could inspire you to change your eating habits in a positive way.

Will have to ask the marvellous Ten to find it and download it for me :)

http://www.jamieoliver.com/diary/2008/01/16/eat_to_save_your_life

No comments: