Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sometimes you can teach an old dog new tricks

My dog is an 11 year old chocolate brown Labrador called Eddie.



Well, technically her name is Edina, after Edina from Absolutely Fabulous (or Ab Fab), but we always call her Eddie. Only Edina when she is in trouble.

Then it's Edina Monsoon Stronach.

She, the boyfriend and I were up at the top of King Edward park where there is an old lookout and gun battery, and by gun I mean whopping great canon.



It's a really cool place to explore, and there is a doggy park right next to it so Her Majesty is happy ;)

2 comments:

vintagepaletteart said...

Love the shadow pic! And love Eddie too! Thanks for stopping by my blog and signing up for me giveaway!

Good luck! *Lori

Emerald Arts said...

thanks Lori, that's awfully nice of you *blushes*

Thanks also for having a giveaway ;)