Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Cardboard Castles


I've written on this blog before about how my mother and I once made a cubby house out of the cardboard box our new fridge had arrived in, but I have been completely put to shame by the craftiness of one Ann Wood.

What you see in the picture above is an amazing castle that she made from cardboard boxes and goodness knows what else. It was for a display in a shop window. I asked her if I could post about it here and lucky for me she was lovely enough to say yes... so here you are, Ann Wood's phenomenal Cardboard Castle:

http://annwood.net/blog/2008/10/02/cardboard-castle-2/

*off to watch the new show Merlin now that I'm in a castle mood*

3 comments:

She Loves Me zine said...

Hey

Yeah i happy to do a trade with your zine. Cool. I like your stuff.
Whats your address? Mine is:

She Loves Me zine
24a Tate Street
O'Connor, Canberra, ACT
2602

Do you want to contribute to my zine?

Emerald Arts said...

For sure, I'd love to do that. What sort of a contribution would you like? I can draw, paint or write ;)

"Buddy"
18 Cleary Street
Hamilton NSW 2303

flossy-p said...

WOW, that is amazing!

p.s. I literally laughed out loud when I read your comment about being kicked off facebook!!!
That'll learn ya for being yourself!!! heeee