Wednesday, January 28, 2009

blergh


So I am not to be a homeless person after all... my lovely friend Andrew is lending me money so I can get my business officially registered then get the bank account and blah blah ohdeargod I am so relieved.

I wrote a massively long post but blogger ate it :( So I'll give you a link to my facebook album instead so you can see the scrubbed up and repainted shop.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=206361&id=656225390

Will try it again tomorrow, but for now I am off to Bedfordshire.

-Emmeline

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm so glad to hear that things are going to be OK! I know the pain of running out of money, and the panic that ensues, when all you want to do is make beautiful art to share with people.

I also wanted to let you know that the Art Books and Phillip arrived today, and they are so wonderful! You should have many good things coming your way, if the old Law of Threefold Return is working.

Best of luck with your shop!

Emerald Arts said...

Hehe they don't call in "snail mail" for nothing. I'm so glad you ilke them. You also say the nicest things. Made me feel better to read your comment, because I thought "oh, ok then, maybe I'm not the first person on earth to have these sorts of problems.

You'd think it would be a logical thought progression, but brains don't always work that way ;)

Thankyou and big hugs.

-Emmeline

Renee said...

Your cranes look amazing.

I forgot to tell you on the other post in your shop, love the umbrella, hope it is going to stay there.

Love Renee

Emerald Arts said...

The Umbrella was from Cas, and it's totally staying there, along with my painting apron and drawing stuff bag.