Thursday, January 22, 2009

Feel the lurrrve baby

Even though I have a boyfriend, I still feel that Valentines is kind of lame and generally forget it's even on till Ten comes home and sqidges me and tells me that it is. Then I usually kiss him and tell him that our presence is presents enough to each other and we get something tasty like Thai takeaway from The Grange and watch silly movies.



This year though, I've been making hearts because I liked making them at Christmas time for the tree and thought "Oh why the hell not". That and I had a whole lot of magenta coloured faux fur and a shop to fill :P




So this is my version of a Valentine present, the "I Heart Valentine":


http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=20080668

2 comments:

Renee said...

These are fantastic, I can sell these selling like hotcakes.

Love Renee

Emerald Arts said...

Here's hopin ;)

MWAH!