Sunday, November 2, 2008

Another glamour shoot/excuse to go to the beach

Some sort of shell creatures had been squidging around making interesting patterns in the sand.


Found a lobster tail, but unfortunately not the whole lobster... mmm.... seafood....



Never a good idea to wear ridiculously flared jeans to the beach, but hey, I had the flu, wasn't really thinking :P



Squidging the water out of a cunjevoi with my toe, one of my favourite passtimes actually.




Voodoo Sam. We had a few problems with the critters, the camera is pretty old and kept overexposing everything, so next time we'll just stick to using the camera phone, kthanx.





Caution: Small creatures may fall between the cracks. Miniature Voodoo Susan and Ten's toes.







The boy is turning into a seriously good photographer, check it!







Voodoo Sam and mini Voodoo Susan, hanging out in the shade.







2 comments:

Renee said...

That was all so super fun for me to see.

xoxoxoxo

Emerald Arts said...

Yay :) Got to say I feel sorry for you poor Canadians, just going into a blisteringly cold winter. I can only cope with that much cold when I'm snow skiing, other than that, give me Aussie heat anytime ;)