Thursday, November 27, 2008

Hmmmmm




Made this very colourful Widget a couple of days ago, but I'm not sure if I like it, might be a bit to busy for my taste. Just going to sit him on the bookshelf for a couple of days then maybe change his eyes.

Crazy busy this week, lots of very exciting things happening but as they involve a lot of people rather than just Magical Me, I'll keep it on the downlow for now ;) But I will say that it is not outside the realm of possibility that I could be running my own little artspace/shop/gallery thing in the city as part of a regeneration thing. The details are still to be worked out, the approval process gone through, but fingers crossed, got a good feeling about this one ;)

Which means that I may be calling on arty friends to help me fill it (I'm looking sideways at you Flossy P) :P

Spent the last couple of days working on the new issue of "Creatures and Dreams" which should be up on Etsy providing I don't drink to much tonight (having a girls night). Should I behave myself?

Nah, stuff that, it's friday, CHAMPAGNE FOR EVERYONE!!!

3 comments:

Renee said...

I love that you are flying high. Great things for you and anything Flossy-P joins can't help but be successful.

Emerald Arts said...

Haha for sure, it's lovely to finally be on the crest of the wave. Been a long year :P

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Widget is gorgoeus - love his whimiscal expression! Looks like you have been busy with the kids zine and book art project - well done!