Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thankyou Flossy P :)


Flossy P and I have been swapping tips on getting one's artistic self out there, art marketing so to speak. She mentioned that she had an artwork featured on the Australian Edge website, a "showcase for Australian creativity" so I checked it out. Loved the site, emailed my portfolio (yesterday I think) and they featured my Voodoo Susan kit in their RSS feed.
AWESOME *dances*


You can see the link to Flossy's beautiful work here: http://www.australianedge.net/2008/10/affirmations-with-flossy-p/

3 comments:

Renee said...

How awesome is that. Your portfolio is already a hit.

How awesome is Flossy-P.

xoxoxoxo

Emerald Arts said...

Pretty exciting :) Now I've just got to get the momentum up.

She's very awesome 0_-

flossy-p said...

heeee, thanks (blush)

I'm so glad it worked out well for you, let's see what else I can come up for you... we can be each others publicity agents :)